The Belinda Stronach Foundation creates partnerships with individuals, non-governmental organizations, businesses small and large, as well as other foundations whose goals are to work within and beyond our borders to confront challenges and create opportunities. The Belinda Stronach Foundation is currently engaged in three major areas:
PARTICIPATEThere are many ways you can help make a difference.
Get involved now!
DONATEDonate $10 (or more!) to Spread the Net for the purchase of a life-saving bed net and help fight malaria.
TBSF 2010 Annual ReportThe Belinda Stronach Foundation (TBSF) is a Canadian charitable foundation established in March, 2008 by the Honourable Belinda Stronach P.C. out of the conviction that society, both in Canada and the rest of the world, must find innovative and collaborative ways to advance human potential and achievement towards achieving a better quality of life.
According to the World Bank, an extra year of school can increase a girl’s future earnings by 10 to 20 per cent and girls who attend secondary school have the power to make $2000 more per year than those who only attend primary school – now multiply that by all of the out of school girls and the impact on development is enormous.
- October 25, 2011- Belinda Stronach explains why she gives to charity
- October 21, 2011 - Communiqué of the G(irls)20 Summit 2011 (English / French)
- September 28, 2011 - Stronach to receive UN Women honour
- September 20, 2011 - The G(irls)20 Summit 2011 to be held in Paris presents its agenda
- September 7, 2011 - Farah Mohamed, President of The Belinda Stronach Foundation talks about Educational Projects and the Power of Partnerships
- August 1, 2011 - Delegates Announced for 2011 G(irls)20 Summit